Location: In Manchester on the south side of W. Nimisila Road, west of the intersection of W. Nimisila Road and Manchester Road.
Status: 87 acres owned by the Franklin Township Trustees
"The oldest section of this cemetery was donated by Mr. Jacob Balmer for the burial of his wife, in 1815. Mrs. Balmer had passed away after having been bitten by a rattlesnake. In the years since, the City has acquired several adjacent properties in an effort to enlarge the cemetery. The most recent addition is the former site of the original Lutheran Church – one of our earliest landmarks – built in 1880, and lost to a fire in 1992." (Source: City of New Franklin website "Cemeteries" page, located here
Readings: Published in Summit County Cemetery Inscriptions, Vol 2 (1980)